Passionate about words, I have the right qualifications, experience and values to complete any writing assignment.
- Bachelor of Arts (English) degree (La Trobe Uni)
- Graduate Diploma in Computer Science (La Trobe Uni)
- Certificate in Technical Writing (Box Hill TAFE)
- Certificate in Management (Box Hill TAFE)
Work placements and living/working experience in:
- Melbourne, Australia
- New York, US
- London, UK
- Cambridge, UK
- Annecy, France
- Produce quality content
- Deliver content on time or earlier
- Exceed client expectations
- Keep up to date with technology
- Build lasting client relationships
- Enjoy every job
- Small businesses
I grew up in Melbourne, Australia, on a diet of barbecues and books. Before finishing my post-graduate studies, I had already completed a freelance contract for a technical user guide and started working full-time at KPMG Melbourne.
With more than 20 years’ experience working with words, I have the versatility, adaptability and innovation to match any content needs. Past roles have included technical author, translator, editor, content manager, SEO writer, project documentation manager and magazine production editor.
The English language always been my passion. I also enjoy improving my French language skills and snow sports. As a freelance author, I’m able to enjoy all three right here in the Alps. When time allows between professional writing and skiing, I work with charities and write fiction.
Why not get in touch to discuss your project?